Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour: San Fran

Wussup in Emcee Land!
I just touched down in San Francisco for the first stop of the "Aluminum is the New Gold" Tour.
Crazy Shyt! I asked for a non-smoking room with 2 beds and I got a smoking room with one bed. Gonna meet up with Prop Anonymous later on at the Sage Francis (an emcee from Rhode Island with a ton of notoriety) show at the world's famous Amoeba Records (yes... the place that won't stock my record because I don't have "distribution"). This place is soooo beautiful! The air is so clean I almost choked when I got off of the plane. Aside from difficulties with my rental... Everything is running smooth. I'll keep you up on the haps!

Get at me!

Peace,
Tah
Tah @FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers