Monday, May 14, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour: San Fran Post #8





Impromptu Show @ El Rincon

Happy Mother's Day!!!
I love you Mommy!

You know I gotta show my mother some love!

So dig... the first night I came out to the Bay area I went out to El Rincon to see Illmaculate perform. This cat named General invited me to an event at the same spot on Sunday(tonight). I got there early and helped him with the sound check. Dude liked the way I flowed and asked me to do a set. I said kool. It was crazy! I ran back to the hotel to get my show CD together and came back in a flash.

Before my set I actually got called up to battle and went head to head with this cat Shag Millz on some friendly competition. It was dope man. The cats in San Fran received me well.

I rocked for 20 minutes and they asked for one more joint. I invited the whole crowd out to my next show on Tuesday and most said that they will come out.

I met some kool assed people. Peep the flix... Video coming soon!


Get

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers