Saturday, May 12, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour: San Fran Post #7




Today I went out to Santa Clara University and I was guest DJ/host on 'The Show" with Vic.
Had a blast! Got to kick it with World Renowned artist Justin Bua and San Jose Favorite Les Gimix! These are cats you need to watch for. Even had a fan come up to the station. Thanks Xavier!

Thanks for having me up there Vic!

Only crappy thing that happened was that I put premium gas in the rental... Shyt gas out here is $3.90 a gallon for regular. I don't even want to tell you what premium is!!!

After all that work. I came back to San Fran and went to some my homey Phil Johnson of Roadside Attraction ( http://roadsideattraction.com ) at this Comedy Spot called out Little Theater. And let me tell you, it was really little. Like a 25 person capacity and we were right up under the stage. The street that the spot is on is right around the corner from a soup kitchen. I'll tell you the undomiciled people of NYC ain't got shyt on San Fran. CATS WILL DRAG YOU DOWN FOR A QUARTER. Extremely aggressive. Shyt was crazy. Phil Ripped it. He's really funny. U gotta go check him out.

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers