Saturday, May 12, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour: San Fran Post #6

Today was monumental!
I went out to Club Six and Met up with the promoter for the show on May 15th. His name is O'Shea. This dude has a lot of class. His really doing his best to keep quality Hip Hop in the eyes of the people n the Bay Area. Kudos Fam!


Check it... After that I met up with my good homey Orukusaki and we went out to this show to promote and to see Slum Village perform at this spot called Poleng Lounge. Hot shyt! I met up with this girl named Vic that I met about a month ago in Brooklyn at the Optimus Rhyme joint at the Five Spot. How about that shyt!


Guess who else I met up with?
(From left to right) Blakk Bhudda, All Soul, Orukusaki and me.


I also ran into another special miss who I met at Sputnik in Brooklyn the Sunday before I left for the tour named Pauli



Fat Cat was dope and Slum Village Brought the house down. The energy in this place was incredible. It had to be a hundred and ten degrees up in there!




Don't Say I don't bring you the good shyt. I'm on the Grind! More to come!
I get around!

Get at me!
Tah@FilthyClean.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers