Thursday, May 17, 2007

Aluminum is the New Gold Tour: San Fran Post #11

Tonight I went back to Club Six to rock with my man All Soul and guess what?
Nobody showed up... Only the artists. They Closed the club down at 11:30pm WOW!!!
Gotta beef up that promo Y'all.



Then I swung over to Royale again. Shyt was on fire. Different band and different host but the energy was super high. They opened up the mic even more in a "Freestyle Mondays type of fashion. I met a ton of dope people. My man Killer Storm was there too. It's been a while! I even met a few people who I know from myspace. Peep it...



This Dude's name is MC Mars. Dude is A Cab driver/Writer/Emcee with a book out and a CD on the way. Don't sleep dude is a monster on the Mic!

After I got on the mic a few times I ran out to get Propaganda from the Bus Station and we came back but the event was done. We all went to this late night Vietnamese joint and the food was dope!

We had a blast!

Get @ Me
Tah@FilthyClean.com

1 comment:

friends with benefits said...

dude

kenny the clown for mayor

nuff said!!! hahaha

Blog Archive

Play Tah's Music!


Quantcast

Twitter Updates

Tah-weet and Tah on FaceBook

Follow Tah On

 

Join Tah On

 

Tah's Email List


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Concerts and Events


Tah%20Phrum%20Duh%20Bush
Quantcast

Tah's Followers